(Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Permanently Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai)
Chettiyappanur, Vaniyambadi, Vellore District,Tamil Nadu - 635751
Ph:04174-227591. E-mail-Id:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME TO ALUMNI PRIYADARSHINI
The chapters will function independently and the Alumni Association would be to support and facilitate the chapter activities.
PECAA Objectives & Activities
Establishment of chapters at various places.
• Creation of Endowment fund to give awards for the outstanding students in their final University examinations.
• Awarding best Alumni in different fields and categories.
• Providing placement assistance for current students.
• Providing financial aid for needy and deserving students.
• Honoring bright students with scholarships and/or prizes.
• Arranging book-bank facility for needy students.
• Promoting sports, cultural and literary activities.
• Involving in the development of PEC, its faculty and students.
• Bridging the gap between institute and industry.
• Sharing views and experiences of alumnus for the benefit of students.
• Facilitating contacts between alumnus and current students of PEC.
• Preparing and circulating Alumni Newsletter annually.
• Arranging Annual Alumni Meet.
The Association shall work mainly through its chapters.
The Association shall also have its chapters in different cities in India and Abroad.
Minimum required members for establishing a chapter will be 25.
All those who have not yet registered themselves with the Alumni Association will be enrolled afresh at a fee of Rs. 500. They have to fill up a registration form, available on the Internet at www.priyadarshini.net.in