The College has a good facilities of Boys and Girls Hostel Facilities
The college has comprehensive hostel facilities for the students. Exclusively, three blocks are provided for men, accommodating more than 750 students.The Boys' Hostel has 50 rooms spread over three floors and accommodates about students of second year, third and final year of B.E/ B.TECH (UG) and PG.The Boys' Hostel-I has 50 rooms spread over three floors and accommodates about 250 students of first year.The boys hostel has separate library, reading room, shuttle courts and a shop to facilitate the students. The hostel blocks also have STD facility.
The college has separate hostel for women. Exclusively, three blocks for women, in all accommodating more than 400 students are provided. The Girls' Hostel-I has 36 rooms and accommodates 120 students. The Girls Hostel-II has about 20 rooms and accommodates 120 students. A separate dining hall covering 200 sq.m, to accommodate 100 students at a time, is also available in this block.Table tennis and a shop to facilitate the students. The hostel blocks also have STD facility.
•A Sound body is essential for a sound mind.
•The hostel is annexed with a kitchen, to provide food at protected and hygienic environment along with dining halls, which can accommodate more than 1000 students at a time.
•Healthy and nutritive food is served.The hostel kitchen has facilities for steam cooking with gas stoves. There are three dining halls covering an area of about 750 sq.m for accommodating large number of students at a time.
•Physical fitness has been given utmost importance. The college hostel facility is equipped with an air-conditioned gymnasium with a state-of-the-art equipment especially for men. Moreover, the Boys Hostel is annexed with a full-fledged air-conditioned hair grooming centre.
•A separate gymnasium for women is also annexed with the Girls Hostel. The Girls Hostel has a full-fledged air conditioned Beauty Parlor attached to it.
•A clinic, with a few beds along with on call Doctor facility for 24 Hours to take care of the health requirements of the hostel students, is also made available.
• No student should stay in the hostel, without specific permission from the warden, when the college is working.
•The Mess Timings are Break fast : 7.30a.m - 8.00a.m Lunch : As provided in the college timetable Tea : 3.30p.m - 4.00 p.m Dinner : 7.30p.m - 8.00p.m.
•The study hours in the hostel are from 8.30 p.m to 10.30 p.m daily. During the study hours, the students are expected to stay in their rooms and keep their rooms open. They should avoid group discussions.
•Students can entertain the visitors only during the visiting hours. The normal visiting hours are from 4.00p.m to 6.00p.m on working days and from 8.00a.m to 6.00p.m on Sundays and other holidays.
• Permission to go out of the Hostel will be given only once in a month on a holiday. They can leave the Hostel after 6.30a.m and should return before 6.00p.m.
•No student will be allowed to go out based on a phone message. Phone calls from outsiders, other than parents of students, are strictly prohibited.
•Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians who alone will be permitted to visit the students in the hostel. Visitors other than those given in the above list should get an authorization from the parents or the parents should intimate the proposed visit to the principal in advance.
• Students will ordinarily be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously for more than 5 days or more. Students going out of the hostel either to the city or on a holiday should enter the date and time of leaving the hostel and date and time of returning to the hostel.
•Any student willing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is directly made by the parents to the principal.
•Local guardians authorized by parents of the students are intended to take care of the students welfare and provide moral support. They may visit the students periodically during visiting hours. Students are not permitted to stay in the local guardian’s house overnight nor the local guardians can invite their wards to their houses over phone.
• Parents, local guardians and visitors can meet the students only in the visitors hall and not in any other place. Students are discouraged from taking their friends along with them when they meet the visitors.
• Day Scholars are not allowed to visit the hostels on any account.
• Hostel students are not permitted to use the college bus, which is meant for day scholors.
• Unauthorised electrical fittings and gadgets should not be used in the hostel rooms. Students who are found guilty of misbehavior or bad conduct will be expelled from the hostels.
• Students are expected to keep their rooms neat and tidy and are responsible for the furniture and bedding provided to them.